- Andrew passed his General Exam for the UW Pathogenesis predoctoral program
Congratulations Andrew, Neil, and Corrie on the publication of the Grundner lab’s first paper on malaria and the first study using activity-based proteomics in Plasmodium! The paper can be viewed here:
Christoph Grundner is teaching a 1 week course on new approaches in tuberculosis research at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, India from 12/11 to 12/15:
- Congratulations Andrew on receiving a University of Washington Bacterial Pathogenesis predoctoral fellowship!
- Fablina got accepted into the Applied Mathematics Graduate Program at UW! Congratulations!
- Anja was accepted to the Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program at the University of Washington!
- Corrie is the recipient of the 2014 School of Public Health’s Gilbert S. Omenn Doctoral Award for Academic Excellence. She also gave a speech at the 2014 Commencement ceremony.