- 11/14/18 – Neil was promoted to Research Scientist. Congratulations!
- 11/6/18 – Claude Beltejar has joined the lab as a postdoctoral scientist
- 8/25/18 – Christoph Grundner attended the UN High Level Meeting on the fight against tuberculosis and published an accompanying letter in PLOS Biology
- 3/15/18 – PacTB Symposium organized by Christoph Grundner
12/11/17 – Christoph Grundner is teaching a 1 week course on new approaches in tuberculosis research at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, India from 12/11 to 12/15: http://www.gian.iitkgp.ac.in/ccourses/approvecourses3 br>
- 11/28/17 – Andrew passed his General Exam for the UW Pathogenesis predoctoral program
10/27/17 – Congratulations Andrew, Neil, and Corrie on the publication of the Grundner lab’s first paper on malaria and the first study using activity-based proteomics in Plasmodium! The paper can be viewed here:
8/21/17 – The Grundner Lab took a quick break from science to check out The Great American Solar Eclipse
- Congratulations Andrew on receiving a University of Washington Bacterial Pathogenesis predoctoral fellowship!
- Fablina got accepted into the Applied Mathematics Graduate Program at UW! Congratulations!
- Anja was accepted to the Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program at the University of Washington!
- Corrie is the recipient of the 2014 School of Public Health’s Gilbert S. Omenn Doctoral Award for Academic Excellence. She also gave a speech at the 2014 Commencement ceremony.